Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Seriously Creative Challenge Blog has a great challenge, you need to incorporate the following into your scrapping idea:
L- Layers

O- Ovals

V- Vintage

E- Embellishments
Lucky for me I collect {ie: HORDE} any vintage buttons, and vintage ric rac I can find at estate sales. :)  I love to use the small ric rac.  Soooo, I met all the "challenges" in my page... It was fun, giving it a go!
Also, I am entering the Childs Play Challenge where they are asking you to create a project inspired by crayons....{I LOVE CRAYONS}.... :)  & I thought my kids, are usually my scrapbooking inspiration, and always color my world.... :) 
Here is my layout:

 

5 comments:

  1. Really great colors on this layout and some fun embellishments. Thanks for playing the crayon challenge at Child's Play

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow well done and thanks for joining in our Challenge at Creative Accents..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with our February Seriously Creative Challenge! Love the bright colours and your vintage ric-rac and buttons :) Really fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- this is so fun and goes perfectly with the crayon challenge! Thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon- just stopping by to let you know you were chosen as part of the Top Three at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Check it out here: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/announcing-winners-for-easterspring.html

    Grab your blog badge and email me if you want to be a guest dt member on a future challenge.

    Karen SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete