Tuesday, June 12, 2012

secret falls

Lasting Memories has a wondeful challenge this week, to use a "song" that inspires your layout (from the 50's-70's) "Sweatin' to the oldies"...fun right. :)  We are our own best buddies in this bunch so I used the Turtles song "Happy Together" I had to look up the date of that one, and I think it is circa 67'. :)  I  always love this tune. :)  Sooo, with that said I am entering this in the Lasting Memories challenge this week. :)
wanna hear it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTvhWVTwRnM
Sketches in Thyme has a wonderful sketch (as usual) that I used on this layout as well, so I will enter it in their challenge as well. :)
Here is my layout and the sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


10 comments:

  1. I love the blues greens-they go well with the photos. Beautiful page:)
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab! your music is perfect for this lo... now it is stuck in my head!! thanks for joining us at lasting memories-Kimberly dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon!! LOVE this song! I love your title beads too ... what a FAB LO this week!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO is GREAT! Love you pics too! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories. Love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured at Lasting Memories today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We most think alike I used the same sketch, but turned it on it's side. Love what you did with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty. Love the little letter beads on your layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! Love the pics and the colors and the fun way you did the banner!
    Thanks for playing with us @ SIT !!
    ~Kim DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice page. Great work with sketch #80.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many absolutely stunning details in this page, Sharon! LOVE the hand stitching and those little beads, not to mention you twine banner! So perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us last month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete