Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Giving flowers :)

I am honored, that I was asked to be a guest designer for Childs Play Challenge!!! WOW.... their theme is The Giving Tree book (what a wonderful child's story)....
My page is about foxglove flowers...they are gorgeous here in Oregon. I feel every year...that, they are a "gift" after all the heavy rains, spring brings us here--we are ready for some bright beauty. :)  I have taken roughly a million shots of them, and none ever due justice to how lovely these flowers are.... So with all that said here is my a layout, and thanks again to Childs Play, for asking me to be a GD....for their blog. :)


I would also like to enter my layout in the challenge at Graphicats because I used their wonderful sketch to complete and compliment :) my layout!

10 comments:

  1. Very nice I like the way you placed the photos on the layout. Thanks for your inspiration on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon so glad you got to be a guest with us on childs play. great layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colors Sharon, so glad to have you joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful pictures of Digitalis. Loving all the colors too. Great job on being GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your GDT position!! So glad to have ya on board!! Absolutely love your LO this week and those photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with Graphicat Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG What a fab idea! I never thought to use the sketch for a layout instead of a card.Great job HUn !!Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is brilliant! Love how you made pages with the sketch, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh wonderful page and great photos!!! LOVE how you used the book for your inspo!!! thanks soooo much for playing along with Child's Play blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's lovely and gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at Child's Play !

    ReplyDelete