Sunday, May 22, 2011

Challenge #172 HMITM Inner Geek Guest Designer

So, here is my 2nd guest designer post for How Much is too Much
and I loved it!! 
It was a layout about some "geeky" part of yourself, well that wasn't hard, I just had to pick just ONE of my geeky habits!  I asked my husband and Mom if I had to do a geeky layout about myself, what would you say--was 'geeky about me', and you know, they both said, "scrapbooking?"-- I kind of flipped out--WOW, that isn't geeky!!! :)
Come play along, and see all the lovely D/T layouts for inspiration... :)
Challenge 172 - Inner Geek - due Sunday, May 22

This week celebrates National Geek Pride day. Now, I know we all have a little geek inside of us. Let's scrap about it! Show us in a layout a little something that's geeky about you (or a loved one)! We'll be using prime numbers on our layout.

Use:
2 photos
a 3 word title
5 different patterned papers
7 stickers
11 metal items
13 buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment