Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Use it Tuesday Challenge --Bling

This week's challenge is near and dear to our hearts...@
Use it Tuesday Challenge
We challenge you to USE YOUR BLING!
Glitter, Stickles, Rhinestones...really anything that catches light and gives a sparkle will work!

I already used the wonderful sketch from 
Once Upon a Sketch, so I am posting my layout for the Use it Tuesday site as well, as I have most definitely used BLING!! :)  (and glitter, and glass graffix, and rhinestones, and and) :) What a FUN challenge!
Thanks for letting me play along! :)



3 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon! What a super fun LO!! Love all that bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing layout...but I am not sure...did you use BLING? ;) OH MY GOSH...I love it!! What a great layout!

    Thanks so much for playing with Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! I love your bling! That is such a great way to make your page totally rock and get rid of some of the bling (and by the looks of it, you do have a lot lol). Thanks so much for playing along at Use it Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete