Sunday, June 12, 2011

Challenge #42 Creating Lasting Memories

I loved the idea of creating my own background, for the new Creating Lasting Memories Challenge.  It was fun to use some things, I forget about in my stash...  (stamps, embossers, and such)--however, I was a bit stuck on what to do, so I cruised through some other challenges, and found a current challenge at Creative Craft World, that has a sketch, and asks you to incorporate stamps as well, so that got the creative wheels turning... Here is what I came up with. :)




4 June stamping
Creative Craft World Sketch....

4 comments:

  1. Sharon... You have so many fun things on your layout! I love it! I too had fun.. once I got going and figured out what I was going to do. The circles, the embossing, the tree branch, leaves.. it's all wonderful. Not to mention that the Zip Line looks like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenge. I love your "circles"
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and love your background!! What great pics!

    ReplyDelete