Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge *Recycle

I love to recycle so --- Lasting Memories challenge #44, is a wonderful challenge for me, :)  I do it all the time. :)  I like to make my own "chipboard" elements out of paper board--it works great in a Cricut machine, and then you can make a million shapes. I use almost the whole sheet of paper (little mismatched bazzill as well), and the foam tape, I use it ALL--ha--these things add to all my pages I figure, makes it a little more fun for me, to know I am creating something and not throwing so much away. :)  I hoard things that we use in and on the house, that would otherwise be trash (like on this layout, the little bit of mudding tape)--it works great, as it is sticky on one side and paper on the other...  I collect buttons off of everything, and ribbon the same way....  So here are a few of my ways to "recycle".
Look at all the wonderful D/T inspiration, and recycle with Lasting Memories this week. :)
I'll add a couple pics of my "recycling" inspiration.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Look at you go with the recycling! Love your chipboard idea!!! Great LO!!! Love all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chipboard and mudding tape! Great recycling idea!! I have 2 Cricut machines.. I should really just use our recycled cardboard boxes for elements etc.. BUT... question... do you use the rregular blade on the highest pressure?? Or did you have to get a deep cut blade?? Love your layout as usual. I always look forward to your work!

    ReplyDelete