Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge *Recycle

I love to recycle so --- Lasting Memories challenge #44, is a wonderful challenge for me, :)  I do it all the time. :)  I like to make my own "chipboard" elements out of paper board--it works great in a Cricut machine, and then you can make a million shapes. I use almost the whole sheet of paper (little mismatched bazzill as well), and the foam tape, I use it ALL--ha--these things add to all my pages I figure, makes it a little more fun for me, to know I am creating something and not throwing so much away. :)  I hoard things that we use in and on the house, that would otherwise be trash (like on this layout, the little bit of mudding tape)--it works great, as it is sticky on one side and paper on the other...  I collect buttons off of everything, and ribbon the same way....  So here are a few of my ways to "recycle".
Look at all the wonderful D/T inspiration, and recycle with Lasting Memories this week. :)
I'll add a couple pics of my "recycling" inspiration.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome LO! Love all your recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go with the recycling! Love your chipboard idea!!! Great LO!!! Love all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chipboard and mudding tape! Great recycling idea!! I have 2 Cricut machines.. I should really just use our recycled cardboard boxes for elements etc.. BUT... question... do you use the rregular blade on the highest pressure?? Or did you have to get a deep cut blade?? Love your layout as usual. I always look forward to your work!

    ReplyDelete